Planning to Give the Perfect Gift
Become the hero at your holiday gathering this year.
If you’ve ever been on the receiving end of the gift of travel as a present, you know just how exciting and surprising a gift can be. Imagine giving that feeling to the people you love and cherish this holiday season! With a little planning, and some tips from our Christmas in July newsletter, you’ll be on your way toward becoming a holiday hero, and you’ll get a head start on your shopping too!
Make your lists:
- Who will you be gifting a memorable travel experience?
- Will you be travelling with them?
- What kind of experience will bring them the most joy? (Next week’s newsletter will offer some ideas.)
- Will the gift be best given as a surprise?
Check them twice:
- Is there a season or a particular set of dates that would be best for this group to travel?
- If there are children who will receive this exciting gift, what are their ages?
- Does anyone travelling have any special needs?
- What do you want your loved ones to experience, see, or feel?
That last question is pretty important. Each travel experience we design is unique. If there is something particular you want your gift to convey, or if there is something you are celebrating, we want that to be a part of your gift!
Start the ELVES on their tasks:
Let VIP Travel Designs make everything easy for you from here on out.
When it comes to creating unforgettable traveling experiences, one size does NOT fit all. You can be sure that our elves will skillfully hand-craft an itinerary that will bring holiday joy to your family. Gift-giving is an art.
Designing your Perfect Vacation is our Gift to you. Let us show you how here on our Concierge Services Page.