Hawaii is Open
Pacific breezes, mountains, volcanos, spectacular surf, lush tropics; Hawaii. The culture of the Hawaiian Islands is steeped in the values of hookipa (hospitality) and aloha. Hawaii invites you to reconnect with its people and culture and, once again, enjoy its breathtaking natural beauty, extraordinary open spaces, and unique experiences!
Island-Hopping the VIP Way
- KAUAI: You’re exploring the tropical rainforests of the “Garden Island,” your kayaking on the Wailua River and enjoying the laid-back family-friendly beaches.
- OAHU: You’re surfing – Waikiki, baby!
- MOLOKAI: You’re travelling back in time, taking a mule ride to remote Kalaupapa National Historical Park.
- LANAI: You’re on a 4-wheel-drive adventure over incredible terrain, and then you’re lounging by the pool of your luxurious resort.
- MAUI: After whale-watching in the morning, you’re dining on the finest local cuisine at a restaurant that truly delivers romance!
- HAWAII: You’re in the water; snorkeling with sea turtles at beach after beach, swimming, body-surfing and exploring lagoons and tidepools.